Your payment options with Lake Country Power
Lake Country Power offers several billing programs to help simplify your life. LCP Easy Pay is an automated payment plan and budget billing can level out your monthly power bills. Or you can pay online with E-Bill, a popular option among co-op members.
LCP Easy Pay - an automated payment plan
Save time and eliminate the hassle of writing checks to pay your electric bills. This free electronic funds transfer program will help simplify your life and you’ll save a stamp each month. The program is ideal for travelers and snowbirds and assures your good credit rating.
The program makes it more convenient for you to pay your power bill. With LCP Easy Pay, your payments are automatically deducted from your checking account or your credit card on the due date each month. The program is convenient and free for co-op members.
To get started, simply download an application here, fill it out and mail it to us along with a voided check or request a form by calling 800-421-9959.
How LCP Easy Pay works
- We will inform your financial institution (bank or credit card company) to automatically deduct the amount due from your checking account or credit card on the bill due date.
- You’ll be billed monthly and your account will be automatically deducted for the amount you owe each month. You will receive a bill by mail so you know the dollar amount and date it will be withdrawn from your account.
E-Bill - An online payment method
Sign up for E-bill today and you'll never have to write another check to pay your electric bill with Lake Country Power.
E-bill is a free service Lake Country Power is extending to its members. The service is secure and will protect your personal and financial information.
To pay your bill online, please click this link and follow the directions on the e-bill page.
The benefits of E-bill go beyond eliminating checks. It's an online resource that will allow you to access your electric account information anytime you need. The benefits include:
- Access to your account information 24 hours, 7 days a week
- View, print or download current and previous billing statements
- Review energy usage and payment history
- Pay your bill with a checking or savings account from your personal bank, or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
- Set up a recurring payment option to automatically pay your electric bill on the due date
- E-mail notification indicating your monthly bill and Newsline, your monthly newsletter, is available.
E-bill is different than LCP Easy Pay. E-bill allows you to initiate the monthly payments online. With LCP Easy Pay, Lake Country Power initiates the payment for you.
Take advantage of a fixed monthly electric bill payment and enroll in budget billing. The monthly budget amount is primarily based on the average of the previous 12 month bill history. Budget bill amounts are re-evaluated two times each year, in the months of March and August.
Regular, on-time, monthly payments will be required to utilize the benefits of the budget billing program. Late or missed payments of your monthly amount due may result in being removed from the budget program. Should this occur, we offer automatic payment options as a free service to our members.
We recommend that budget bill members periodically monitor energy use. If you are expecting an increase in your consumption, please contact us to review your account. We will work with you to ensure your fixed monthly budget is sufficiently covering the actual amount of energy usage. Lake Country Power reserves the right to make adjustments to your monthly budget amount, as needed. If this does occur, you will be advised by mail.
To get started, contact one of our call center representatives at 800-421-9959.
Credit Card Payments
We take credit card payments online, by phone, or in person at our three service center locations. You are welcome to contact our call center at 800-421-9959 to make payments by Visa, MasterCard or Discover.