Transferring electric service can easily get overlooked in the hustle and bustle of purchasing and moving into your property.
Please complete the Service Transfer Application if you are moving into Lake Country Power’s service area or you’re an existing Lake Country Power member who’s purchasing another home within Lake Country Power’s service area.
Here are some tips to help the service transfer go smoothly:
- Call us at 800-421-9959
- We will advise you on what you need to start your service. You will need an application for service and to become a member, which is included below in three different versions depending on your classification. Please print and complete in full and then mail to Lake Country Power’s Call Center.
- Service Transfer Application for Owner
- Service Transfer Application for Business
- Service Transfer Application for Renter
- Make sure to call us before you move in. This will prevent any interruption.
If you’re moving out of the property, you must provide a final meter reading and the closing date. Please contact our Call Center at 800-421-9959.
Remember to call before you dig. Call Minnesota’s Gopher State One Call at 1-800-252-1166 or visit www.gopherstateonecall.org.